Monday, January 27, 2014

A Fashion Haul ♥ The Sales: Zara, UO & Co.


Here it is, my second YouTube video!
If You want to see what I found in the sales you can watch it here:

Mentioned in this video:

Persunmall:
Dress - Here
Skirt - Here
Bracelet - Here

LOVE: 
Silver dress - Here
Tartan dress - Here

Chicwish:
The Origamiskirt - Here

Sorry I literally couldn't find any of the Zara or UO items on their website to link them!

I am wearing:
Collar - COS
Sweater - Urban Outfitters
Blush - Bobbie Brown blush in Apricot
Lips - Revlon Lipbutter in Pink Truffle

6 comments:

  1. Do you have the link to the wonderful asos belt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely video! xx

    Alexandra
    http://loverofsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne Videos und Ich finde es auch nicht schlimm, dass du Englisch sprichst. Dass du Kein native speaker bist, könntest du vielleicht mit einer leichten Hintergrundmusik kaschieren :) An Videos würde mich eine Room/ClosetTour sehr interessieren und vielleicht Wie du zum Bloggen und deinem tollen englischwortschatz gekommen bist :)liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Asos and shopping!

    I got some shoes from Zara the other day, love them: http://www.dancelikenobodyswatching.me/2014/02/zara-shoe-haul.html

    xoxo,
    May

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to shop and to collect dresses of different brands. Yesterday i bought louis vuitton dresses and i hope they will look good on me too.

    ReplyDelete