Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Places: Herr Max


One of the places in Hamburg I miss most since I'm back in Nuremberg ist Herr Max, a wonderful cafe in the Schanzenviertel. I've spent many evenings there eating lost and lots of delicious cake. Because the best thing about this place besides their amazing cakes and the yummy ice cream is that they're open until 9pm 7 days a week. At least in Germany most cafes close early at about 5 or 6pm and stay closed on Sundays which is just a pity. Especially if you're craving some pastry after a long day at work or at school this is the place you want to go!

I've tried many of their cakes and there wasn't a single one I did not love. And you have to know I'm rather picky when it comes to pastry since my grandpa is a confectioner and I'm pretty spoiled with cakes of all kinds. So these are some kick ass amazing cakes that you HAVE TO TRY!

Herr Max
Schulterblatt 12
20357 Hamburg
T: 040 - 69 21 99 51
opened daily from 10ap - 9pm

3 comments: